hello world, i’m back after a 5 day hiatus from social media. It’s funny reading that because 5 days doesn’t seem like a long time to be away from something, but as much as we consume social media, 5 days is a significant amount of time.
I wanted to unplug from my phone and social media accounts to be more present with my family and friends. I wanted to get in the right headspace heading into the new year.
I came across these new year reflection questions. I wanted to share them with you all because it’s so important to reflect on our past heading into the future.
1) where do you see yourself a year from now?
2) how are you going to get to that place?
3) what’s one thing you want to do more in 2018?
4) what’s one thing you want to do less of in 2018?
5) what is your 2018 mantra?
✨ may your 2018 be full of new beginnings, second chances, laughter, love, and fearlessness.
Happy New Year and Go Dawgs!